Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

The weather issue

Hi readers,


I wonder if I am the only one who finds it very hard these days to stick to some kind of style and it´s all because of the weather!

I live at the eastern coast of Germany and every occasion that is worth dressing "properly" is destroyed by horrible weather incidents. Last week I planed to wear my new shorts to a "summer party" outside, I couldn´t go, Petrus decided to take away ten degrees. Great idea!
And why is it always raining? I really thought this summer is going to be different...I´m so sick of the cold and the wet. I don´t want to wear my wellies all summer long, or my (long) jeans, sweaters and raincoats!

Where are the sweet shorts, hippie dresses, sunglases, sandals and happy people eating ice-cream?

Come on Petrus, you can do it better! 

your

**still in warm clothes wrapped** sunny

*why why why?*


 


Kommentare: