Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

fashion table

Hello addicts!

At the weekend I got the opportunity to have a look into some great shops. Here are my newcomers in the closet and also some nice things which fit to those. I hope to give you some inspiration, tell me what you think about it.  xo

isn´t it lovely <3



nude coloured blouse by Gina Tricot
my lovely new somewhat hippie panty by Zara <3

Viva la juicy,Artdeco nail polish, cupcake timer and jewlery by primark
my chloé like bag
Tell me what you think???
 

Kommentare:

  1. love your blouse and shorts.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love blouse and shorts. I like your blog, you are really creative, dear! I'm following now your blog with bloglovin!

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely blog! Great photos! Visit my blog and follow if you like! Feel free to leave a comment as well!

    http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/
    Kisses!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. im absolutely in love with those shorts!

    Paolina Alexandra Russo

    Check me out!
    calurvillade.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen