Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

blazer part 2

Hello readers!


As I promised here is another blazer look which I admire. This time it is a classical grey one and worn in combination with pastel colours. Actually I´m not a big fan of pastel but I make an exeption with this outfit. I wear sandals with pink/nude socks, that seems very odd somehow, but as we saw in the last sping collections, socks and sandals are nomore a "don´t". I expect this phenomenon to be worn this spring/summer (for we know it always takes another year to get the people wear things, that were "in" the year before^^) I hope you like it.
Thank you to my great photographer Patrick, you made me look gorgeous!


I wear: grey blazer, pink/nude shirt, grey skinny jeans by H&M, accessories by Primark, pink handbag: Primark, shoes by Roland.
 

Kommentare:

  1. wow, what a beautiful outfit! love the colours!
    X

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. schönes outftit :) vl lust auf ggs verfolgen?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really like this outfit. Especially this bag, It´s so cute!
    Love J.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. woow amazing blog my dear!!!!
    so much inspiration to me
    keep posting your work is really nice

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen